our Rowena Swing Dress comes with a few benefits
#wooland or #woolandlocation to be featured.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Fits great, comfy as all get out and I lost count of the compliments I received.
Here's what I love about this dress:
- POCKETS! These pockets don't interrupt the line of the dress, are deep, and useful. Love them.
- It's extremely comfortable. Major A+ for Wool& is the fact that their clothing is sized generously. My curvey body very much appreciates that.
- It's merino wool - so comfortable, and a performance materials that keeps me warm while I'm active outdoors in it without needing a ton of layering.
- Versatility - I bought the jewel green -and even though it's not a neutral color, I can wear it in dozens of styles, either simply with just dress and leggins, dress it up with any scarf, add a cardigan to break up the lines, today I wore it with an over- sized sweater; I've tied the skirt into a knot and worn it as a shirt for yoga, hiking, etc. It's a base piece that can support many different looks.
- Don't have to wash it very often. (yay!)
I'm also participating in the 100 day dress challenge and am glad to be doing it in the Rowena, which is loose, comfy, and made to last.
I love the pockets and how comfortable the dress is to wear. The sleeves are a little tight on the large but the rest of the dress is super loose and comfy. I am normally a medium, but just wanted to be comfortable, so kind of bummed that the sleeves are tight.
I’m 5’ exactly and worried that a swing dress would be a tent on me, but happily no! My M Rowena in Marine Blue fits perfectly across the shoulders and is still short enough to look great with patterned leggings, my favorite outfit. It also complements most of my scarves, shirts, and cardigans, including my handknits. I’ll have no trouble accessorizing with variety for 100 days and beyond :)
Great fit & function. Truly pairs with nearly everything.
I wore my Rowena Swing for 7 days straight - comfy, worked well with a variety of undershirts and leggings. Very comfortable but also easy to dress up a little bit.
The Rowena dress is great. Easy to dress up or down, comfortable and light. Warm enough for winter in New England but not sweaty at all. The heather grey highlights all of my knits beautifully.
I'm a week into the 100 day challenge and my Rowena Swing dress continues to amaze me. I ordered a plum and I adore the color. It looks more red in some lighting but it mostly comes through as a beautiful deep purple. It's comfortable, flattering, and I'm excited to put it on every day. I have a 6 month old, and it looks perfect after spot cleaning milk, drool, and other baby messes off of it. Winters are cold here, but it's both warm and breathable for indoor and outdoor use! Thank you for creating such a wonderful product. I'm a huge fan of this company and its mission.
I really wanted this in black but didn’t want to wait until March, so I ordered the olive and black stripe and I’m glad I did. It still feels dark and neutral but the stripe makes it just a bit more interesting. I wrestled over which length to get and also glad I decided on the shorter one, which hits about four or five inches above my knee and looks cute over leggings (I don’t plan to wear it without leggings or tights). I have very long arms and the arm length is just right, but I haven’t washed it yet and really hoping it doesn’t shrink any in the arm length. I agree with another reviewer about the fabric being a bit thin and showing bumps beneath, but there are workarounds and it’s a good excuse for me to get rid of ill-fitting leggings anyway. I’m looking forward to seeing all the different ways I can wear it this winter!
I’m about a week into the 100 days challenge. The dress doesn’t wrinkle, doesn’t show pet fur and simply hanging it up to air out overnight keeps it fresh. I wish it was a little thicker or maybe lined on top because it does show every bump and curve but is not see-through when wearing it. I’m short so the pocket placement is a little low for me but that’s to be expected. The green is a stunning color.